1. Circuroid: A classic arcade shooter, the player needs to control the space ship moving in a circular arena to avoid collisions with the outer space asteroids. The game requires speed and ability to react quickly to improve scores.
2. PewDiePie’s Tuber Simulator: The player transforms into Pewdiepie’s current No.1 YouTuber colleague, whose mission is to attract as many fans as possible to follow him on social networks. The appeal of the game lies in its intuitive graphics and humor that allow players to spend hours experimenting.
3. FIFA Mobile: For those who love football will not be missed this game. The player is mastered every moment as well as the way of thinking about the game, the movement, the direction of attack of many famous players such as Eden Hazard, Anthony Martial and Marco Reus …
4. Clash Royale: A tactical game developed and released by Supercell, a Helsinki-based company based in Finland, Clash Royale owns the MOBA genre, manages and collects cards. This game requires high tactics in building their own empire as well as calculating to invade the castle, resources from the enemy.
5. Pokémon Go: A realistic interactive game (RP) was developed by Niantic in the comic book of the same name. Pokemon Go creates a fever in every country in the world. Players must transform into trainers, seek and train their own Pokemon.
6. Hitman GO: With a series of missions is set for Agent 47 to pass in the form of a chess board, Hitman Go deserves credit at the Game Connection Development Awards 2015 in the United States.
7. Alto’s Adventure: Unlike any other vertical-styled free-running game, Alto’s Adventure features horizontal play, requiring users to avoid obstacles and collect gold. Interestingly enough, the game is designed with a high degree of physical interaction, depending on the environment that character passes through: fog, rainbow, rainstorm or even meteor.
8. Rodeo Stampede: This wild west game has redefined the image of the original cowboy – completely different from what we already know on screen. The player’s task is to domesticate rare wildlife, put them in the zoo in the cloud and manage them to attract as many visitors as possible.
9. Klocki: Own eye-catching colors and rich music, the game is fun but challenging enough to challenge the user.
10. Crashland: The player plays a cargo ship in space suddenly being attacked by aliens, causing the ship to be seriously damaged and falling to strange planets. Here the Crashlands’ survival journey begins. The game supports multiple platforms on both PCs and phones, making the user experience uninterrupted.
By: Anna Lee