The Czech Embassy is located in Northwest Washington between Connecticut Avenue and Rock Creek Parkway. For application visa information, pleas see below.
Embassy of the Czech Republic
3900 Spring of Freedom St. NW
Washington, DC 20008
Tel.: (202) 274-9100
Fax: (202) 966-8540
For visa related issues: firstname.lastname@example.org
For passport and vital registry records issues: email@example.com
For other issues: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visa and Consular Fees change every month according to the currency exchange rate.
- Short-term Visa (stay up to 90 days): Short-term visa is issued as a Schengen visa, i.e. grants a possibility of stay in the Schengen Territory for a maximum of 90 days within a half-year.
- Long-term Visa (the stay over 90 days up to 180 days)
- Long-term visa is issued as a Czech national visa with Schengen visa properties, i.e. while allowing to stay on the Territory of the Czech Republic up to 180 days, the Long-term Visa grants a possibility of the stay in the Schengen area for a maximum of 90 days within a half-year.
FEE – USD (exchange rate in September 2016)
- Short-term Visa (i.e. the stay up to 90 days within 180 days) Schengen visa (one / multiple entry) $67
- Long-term Visa (Czech National Visa) (i.e. the stay over 90 days up to 180 days)
long-term (Czech National) visa for the stay over 90 days $103
- Temporary / Permanent Residence & Green Card residence permit $21
employee card / blue card $41
- There is no application fee for children under 6 years of age and visas for family members of EU citizens
- Due to the EU Council decision, the fee of $39 is applied for short-term visa applications of nationals of the following countries (except of cases of general fee exemptions above – For detailed fee exemptions for the above mentioned countries contact please the Visa Section of the Embassy at 202-274-9103 or email@example.com):
• Bosnia & Hercegovina
• Monte Negro
• Russian Federation
Fees are payable by cash or money orders only (made payable to the Embassy of the Czech Republic). Checks or credit cards cannot be accepted!
The fees may change without prior notice.