Congratulations to Jon D. of Aurora, Colorado, for winning a Casio G-Shock wristwatch last week, and to Mitchell N. of Willow Grove, Pennsylvania, for winning three portable gadgets the week before that. The CNET gang is back from CES 2016, and bearing lots of swag from the show floor. Want some of it? Read on. Here’s what you’ll get if you win part 1 of our annual CES giveaway.
We’ve got a handsome HP Executive Top Load brown bag that accommodates a laptop of up to 15.6 inches in a lockable compartment with double-teeth zippers. You can store a tablet, phone, papers and whatever else you want in the bag’s other pockets, one of which is a secure RFID pocket to safeguard your ID.
You’ll also get an iHome portable mini Bluetooth speaker that clips on to a hat brim, car visor, clothing or whatever else is clip-worthy. In addition to playing music, the speaker lets you answer calls and stream wireless digital audio from other Bluetooth-enabled devices.
From Speck, maker of mobile accessories, you’ll get two sturdy cases: a CandyShell Clear for the iPhone 6/6S that shows off your phone’s fancy color, and a CandyShell Grip for the Samsung Galaxy S6 in charcoal and blue.
- CNET’s full coverage of CES 2016
We’ll throw in a few other items too, including a set of earbuds and a Funko Pop vinyl figure of Golden Frieza from the Japanese animated series Dragon Ball Z. The toy was a Comic-Con exclusive last year.
So what do you have to do to score this CES bundle worth approximately $275? There are a few rules, so please read carefully. And be sure to look for part 2 of our CES giveaway next Friday.
- Register as a CNET user. Go to the top of this page and hit the “Join CNET” link to start the registration process. If you’re already registered, there’s no need to register again.
- Leave a comment below. You can leave whatever comment you want. If it’s funny or insightful, it won’t help you win, but we’re trying to have fun here, so anything entertaining is appreciated.
- Leave only one comment. You may enter for this specific giveaway only once. If you enter more than one comment, you will be automatically disqualified.
- The winner will be chosen randomly. The winner will receive one (1) bundle of CES swag, with a retail value of approximately $275.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified via email. The winner must respond within three days of the end of the sweepstakes. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries can be submitted until Monday, January 25, 12 p.m. ET.
And here’s the disclaimer that our legal department said we had to include (sorry for the caps, but rules are rules):
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. YOU HAVE NOT YET WON. MUST BE LEGAL RESIDENT OF ONE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR D.C., 18 YEARS OLD OR AGE OF MAJORITY, WHICHEVER IS OLDER IN YOUR STATE OF RESIDENCE AT DATE OF ENTRY INTO SWEEPSTAKES. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, ALL U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS, AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Sweepstakes ends at 12 p.m. ET on Monday, January 25, 2013. See official rules for details.
Good luck. (And be sure to follow Crave on Twitter @crave. Some of our giveaways are now Twitter-based.)