Nearly two weeks premiered in Vietnam, “Kong: Skull Island” grossed 150 billion dong. “Kong: Skull Island” has achieved spectacular success as the highest grossing box office movie in Vietnam (~ 150 billion), with nearly 1.8 million viewers reaching theaters after nearly 2 weeks of premiere.
The m broke all the box office sale records as well as the number of viewers to the cinemato date and marked new milestones in the history of the Vietnamese cinema industry:
- The film has the highest box office revenue in the history of film distribution in Vietnam.
- The movie has the highest number of viewers in the history of film distribution in Vietnam.
- The movie breaks the fastest box office record (just after nearly 2 weeks of release)
- The movie has the highest first day sales.
- The movie has the highest first week sales.
- The movie has its highest daily sales in its first week.
- The film achieved the fastest turnover of 100 billion dong.
- The film has the highest number of views in the first 3 days of premiere so far (nearly 700 thousand viewers).
- The film has the most viewers in the first week of premiere so far (1.3 million views).
Especially, after nearly 2 weeks of release, all the cinemas in Vietnam continuously witnessed the phenomenon of “fire tickets” movie “Kong: Skull Island”. Long queues queued up very early to enjoy this super. This is the first time a Hollywood movie has been released in Vietnam to recognize this rare cinematic phenomenon.
By: Ann Lee